Sunday, May 9, 2010

something special




Today was not just any other day coz it's mother's day. And I just wanna say:


I'm grateful for my mom,

I'm grateful I'm a mom.


These are two of my greatest blessings in life.



My daughter was reading this post moments ago and asked for a back rub. Afterwards, seeing the lil irritation in my face (coz I wanted to finish this), she asked: "Are you still grateful to be a mom?". :)

Today, they gave chocolates and cupcakes in church. I ate two of the chocolates coz I'm on a diet and had to restrain myself eating the cupcake eventhough I thought of a lot of excuses like, this is my special day and I'm entitled to it,but just to let you know, I succeeded, in not eating it , of course.

Then, on our way home, Kayla was picking flowers near church. For me, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment